Customer: Excuse me , but can I draw on my account for payment of things I buy in China ?
顾客:请问,我能不能提取存款偿付我在我国买东西的费用?
Clerk: Certainly, sir. How much do you draw?
职工:当然能够,先生。您要取多少钱?
Customer: RMB 8,000 please. Would you please tell me my balance?
顾客:请给我人民币8,000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir. Your balance is RMB 34,000.
职工:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。
Customer: I am sorry, but may I ask one more question?
顾客:对不住,我能不能再问一个问题?
Clerk: Of course, please do. What is it?
职工:当然能够了。请问是什么问题?
Customer: What is the interest rate for the saving account?
顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Clerk: The detailed information is on the board. Please go and see it.
职工:具体的状况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。
Customer: Many thanks.
顾客:非常感谢。
Dialogue Tow
对话(2)
Customer: Excuse me, but could you help me?
顾客:对不住,能帮我一个忙吗?
Clerk: With pleasure. What can I do for you?
职工:很快乐为您效力。我能为您做些什么?
Customer: Could you tell me where I can find Mr Zhang?
顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?
Clerk: Sure Miss. Mr Zhang is upstairs.
职工:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。
Customer: Thank you very much.
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all, miss.
职工:不客气,小姐。
Dialogue Three
对话(3)
Customer: Do you charge for cheques?
顾客:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?
Clerk: Yes we do. Each cheque you write will cost RMB 2.
职工:是的,咱们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。
Customer: Do I have to deposit a large sum of money if I want to open a chequing-savings account?
顾客:假如我要开一个支票储蓄帐户,我有必要存一大笔钱吗?
Clerk: Not necessarily, sir.
职工:不一定的,先生。
Customer: Regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?
顾客:在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?
Clerk: Not big difference, sir.
职工:没有太大的差异,先生。
Customer: I see. I would like to open a checking account. Will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?
顾客:我知道了。我想开一个支票存款帐户。300美圆作最低存款额够了吗?
Clerk: Definitely.
职工:足够了。
奇特动物在哪里英文介绍 | 817 |
朴槿惠闺蜜门英文介绍 | 611 |
湄公河举动英文介绍 | 1410 |
七月与安生英文介绍 | 1421 |
釜山行英文介绍 | 3010 |
G20主办地杭州英文报导 | 657 |
W-两个国际英文介绍 | 591 |
薛之谦英文介绍 | 933 |
工业4.0英文Industry 4.0 | 571 |
美国队长3英文介绍 | 1791 |