BEC初级白话外交
久仰!
I ve heard so much about you.
良久不见了!
Long time no see.
辛苦了!
You've had a long day. You've had a long flight.
敬重的朋友们!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends尊下(多用于称号大使)Your Excellency我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友拜访北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表明诚心的感谢。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样?
How are you making out in Beijing?
我必定向他传达您的问好和约请。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京出资。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行!
It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,咱们的会晤是否就到此为止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问好王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感谢莅临!
Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来!
Hope you'll come again.
欢迎今后多来北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不必送了!
I will see myself out, please.
多珍重!
Take care!
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
没有相关文章奇特动物在哪里英文介绍 | 817 |
朴槿惠闺蜜门英文介绍 | 611 |
湄公河举动英文介绍 | 1410 |
七月与安生英文介绍 | 1421 |
釜山行英文介绍 | 3010 |
G20主办地杭州英文报导 | 657 |
W-两个国际英文介绍 | 591 |
薛之谦英文介绍 | 933 |
工业4.0英文Industry 4.0 | 571 |
美国队长3英文介绍 | 1791 |