您现在的方位: 网站 >>  >> 工作 >> 正文

摩登家庭第六季

作者:佚名    文章来历:本站原创    更新时刻:2017-6-24

摩登家庭第六季
导演: 贝丝·麦卡锡-米勒
主演: 阿芮尔·温特 索菲娅·维加拉 朱丽·鲍温 杰西·泰勒·弗格森
国家/区域: 美国
时代:2015-09-25
类型: 情形 喜剧 道德
剧情介绍:
这个夏天Dunphy一家充满了欢声笑语。Alex出去进行人道主义游览,其他家庭成员则高高兴兴地在一起打发时刻,日子很快就过去了。但是当Alex回家今后,欢喜的气氛不见了,所有人的心情都呈现了一百八十度大转折。另一方面,Mitchell和Cameron度完蜜月后...


My tears have barely dried, he stole my inheritance, and I'm left holding the bag for two fur coats.
我眼里还含着泪呢,他就偷走了我承继的遗产,而我却成买了两件毛皮大衣的罪人。
T-two? !
两件?!
I can get three seasons of use out of it.
那件大衣我能够穿三季。
Hey, this might give you a chuckle. That money you all paid me back -- It's gonna cover the cost of that t-bird. Isn't that funny how stuff works out?
这可能会把你们逗笑。你们还给我的那些钱刚好够我买下那辆雷鸟。工作的开展是不是很好笑?


摩登家庭第六季:他偷走我承继的遗产

It sure is funny. - That's hilarious.
确实好笑。-超好笑的。
I can't. It's too cold.
我做不到,太冷了。
It's either cold for 5 minutes or cold forever. Come on.
要么现在冷五分钟要么就变严寒的尸身。快点。
Funny -- I always thought I'd be found dead in a bird suit at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
说来好笑,我一向认为我会穿戴鸟服摔死在大峡谷谷底。
You still will, buddy. You still will.
你仍是会的,兄弟。你仍是会的。
If I ever catch you drinking again, your whole school is going to see this picture.
要是再被我抓到你们喝酒,你们全校的同学都会看到这张相片。
Sh-sh-she tricked us.
她骗了咱们。
I know.
是啊。
As soon as we kill this worm, we're gonna get her back.
等咱们冻死这只虫子就去找她算账。
There's...no...worm!
底子 ...没有... 虫子!
Not gonna help, kid.
没用的,孩子。
You're right. I can't drown my problems in alcohol.
你说得对。我不能用酒精麻醉自己的问题。
Well, you can, but that's water. You're not really gonna turn down Caltech?
你能够,但那里边是水。你真的计划抛弃加州理工吗?
Oh, please don't tell me what a great school it is, how I'm gonna graduate in two years, and they're gonna name a country after me.
托付不要跟我说那所大学有多好,我会在两年内结业,人们会以我的姓名命名一个国家什么的。
You're feeling some pressure.
你有压力。
What if I'm the dumbest one there? Someone has to be.
如果我是那里最蠢的学生怎么办?总得有人是最蠢的。
I could get there, be dumb, have a nervous breakdown --
我能够去那里,做个蠢学生精力溃散...
You're going. I know you.
你会去的,我了解你。
You've never backed down from a challenge your whole life.
你长这么大从没有在应战面前畏缩过。
Now, I could lie to you and tell you it's gonna be easy.
现在我能够骗你,告知你全部会很轻松。
Well, do that. I'm vulnerable. I'll believe you.
那样好啊,我现在很软弱。我会相信你。
It's not. It's gonna be hard. But you and I both know this is something you have to do.
不会的,会很困难。但你我都知道,这是你有必要要做的事。

没有相关文章

摩登家庭第六季
】【手机版】【材料下载】【站内搜索
  • 下一篇文章: 没有了