您现在的方位: 网站 >>  >> 文明 >> 正文

欧美餐桌礼仪

作者:佚名    文章来历:本站原创    更新时刻:2013-10-26

【商务】欧美餐桌礼仪
    别把手肘靠在桌子上。
  No elbows on the table!

  别剔牙。
  Don’t pick your teeth.

  你能递给我土豆泥吗?
  Could you pass me the
  mashed potatoes, please?

  你真的在餐桌上说了那些话吗?
  Did you really just say that at the dinner table?
  
    宽恕我伸手过去拿食物。
    Pardon my reach.

  我能尝点吗?
  Could I try a little bit?

  你介怀递给我沙拉吗?
  Would you mind passing me the salad?

  噢!别吐在手上!用餐巾!
  Ew! Don’t spit that into your hand! Use your napkin!

  我真不敢相信她居然在餐桌上接电话。真是太无礼了!
  I can’t believe she answered her phone at the table. How unbelievably rude!

  别用筷子敲碗!
  Stop playing your bowl with your chopsticks!

  那些是餐具,不是玩具。
  Those are utensils, not toys.

  我一向恪守运用餐具的规矩:由外向里。
  I always follow the basic utensil rule: From the outside in.

  抱愧,我能脱离一瞬间吗?
  I’m so sorry, is it okay if I leave for a moment?

  很抱愧,我得接个电话。
  I apologize; I have to take this call.

  有人介怀我把鱼吃完吗?
  Does anyone mind if I finish off the fish?

餐桌礼仪:怎样吃面包
英国的餐桌礼仪

欧美餐桌礼仪
】【手机版】【材料下载】【站内搜索