您现在的方位: 网站 >>  >> 教学 >> 正文

看美剧学习语和固定调配

作者:佚名    文章来历:本站原创    更新时刻:2013-12-20

看美剧学习语和固定调配

I’m dying to see you. 我很想见你。I’m dying to see you

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

None of you keyhole. 禁绝偷看。

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎样不讲道理。

You don’t say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。

Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我。

You don’t seem to be quite yourself today. 你今日看起来不大对劲。

Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?

Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

We have no way out. 咱们没办法。

I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让他人久等。

It doesn’t take much of your time. 这不花你很多时刻。

Not in the long run. 从久远来说不是这样的。

You ask for it! 活该!

Don’t push me up. 别逼我。

Have a good of it。玩的很快乐。

What is the fuss? 吵什么?

It doesn’t make any differences. 不要紧。

Don’t let me down. 别让我绝望。

Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

Don't flatter me. 过奖了。

Big mouth! 多嘴!

Sure thing! 当然!

I’m going to go. 我这就去。

Never mind. 别忧虑。

Drop it! 中止! Bottle it! 闭嘴!

Don't play possum! 别装蒜!

There is nobody by that name working here。这儿没你说的这个人。

Break the rules. 损坏规矩。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可怜!

Nuts! 胡说!

Make it up! 不记前嫌!

Watch you mouth. 留意言辞。

Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

Don’t over do it. 别过分分了。

Can you dig it? 你搞理解了吗?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎样样?

Who wants? 谁稀罕?

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

Gild the lily. 弄巧成拙。

I’ll be seeing you. 再会。

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?

I might hear a pin drop. 十分幽静。

Is that so? 是这样吗?

Don’t get loaded. 别喝醉了。

Don’t get high hat. 别摆架子。

Right over there. 就在那里。

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

It’s up in the air. 没有确认。

You have my ears. 我洗耳恭听。

Get cold feet. 惧怕做某事。

Good for you! 做的很棒!

Help me out. 帮帮我。

Let’s bag it. 先把它搁一边。

Lose one’s mind. 丧失理智。

Talk truly. 有话直说。

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人厌烦。

You bet it! 当然!

That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

It’s up to you. 由你决议。

The line is engaged. 占线。

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。

Don’t make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

She makes a mess of things. 她把工作搞得乌烟瘴气。

Get an eyeful. 看个够。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锋利。

Shoot the breeze. 唠嗑。

Why so blue? 怎样无精打采?

What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

You never know. 世事难料。

High jack! 举起手来(掠夺)!

She’ll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

I’ll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平。

She’s got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

I don’t have anywhere to go. 没当地可去。

与鸡有关的习语和俚语
与“心”有关的俗话
习语:to hit the hay
不能断章取义的词汇
西谚中谚配对

看美剧学习语和固定调配
】【手机版】【材料下载】【站内搜索