您现在的方位: 网站 >>  >> 少儿 >> 正文

会话在中餐馆

作者:佚名    文章来历:本站原创    更新时刻:2017-7-23

在中餐馆 At a Chinese restaurant

会话教育:
a  It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。
    b  I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

    刘先生,您能来我很快乐,请上坐。这是一次粗茶淡饭,请我们别谦让。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
a  Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特征好吗?
    b  Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

    一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。
a Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.


中国菜做得很精密,色、香、味齐全。
    bMr. liu, would you care for another helping?

    刘先生,再来一点吧?
a No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我现已够饱了。
    b Did you enjoy the meal?

    您吃得怎么样?

At a Chinese restaurant 
a It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

良久没有吃过这样甘旨的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
    b  I'm so glad you like it.

    你能喜爱,我不堪侥幸。


a  Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

简略会话
儿童会话
怎么进步学生会话才能
会话:自力更生

会话在中餐馆
】【手机版】【材料下载】【站内搜索
  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章: 没有了